[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Your FOSDEM 2018 talk titled 'Designing a Libre Embedded / Mobile RISCV64 SoC'
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
2018-02-04 14:19:33 UTC
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <***@fosdem.org>
Date: Sunday, February 4, 2018
Subject: Your FOSDEM 2018 talk titled 'Designing a Libre Embedded / Mobile
RISCV64 SoC'
To: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <***@lkcl.net>
Cc: responsible for track Lightning Talks <***@fosdem.org>

Hello!

The video of your FOSDEM 2018 talk titled

Designing a Libre Embedded / Mobile RISCV64 SoC

is now available for review at:

https://review.video.fosdem.org/review/c97ffff2d995cc901c7e92a1ab14b5
5b34cda9132200ceb2d3ff35e8a4b2ad88

Please help us review your talk, so that we can release it sooner. This
will only take a few minutes of your time; if you don't do it, we will
have to, but then it may take several weeks or even months before your
talk recording will be released.

Things to look out for:

- Please indicate the start and end of your talk. Include our actual
talk, questions and applause. Optionally include the introduction.
- The review screen shows three videos. The video marked "main" is what
the system currently thinks is your talk. The two other ones provide
context. They should help you find the start and end points and will
not be part of the released video.
- Please verify that the audio track is usable. If it isn't, try the
"alternate" audio channel.
- In case of problems that you cannot fix using the interface, mark the
talk as "broken" and enter a note. We will then see what can be done.

If you want some more detailed instructions on how to use the webform,
please see the documentation at https://yoe.github.io/sreview

In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at:

IRC: irc.freenode.net, channel #fosdem-video (web interface:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#fosdem-video )

Thanks for your help!

the FOSDEM video team
--